Celebrate the diversity of our museums and cultural institutions throughout February with Seattle Museum Month. Downtown Seattle hotel guests have access to the region’s top museums for half-price.
How does it work? It’s simple. When you check into a participating downtown Seattle hotel, simply request a Seattle Museum Month packet. This packet contains a helpful map of participating museums and a guest pass. Present this pass at participating museums and receive HALF-PRICE ADMISSION during Seattle Museum Month, February 1-28.
What you need to know:
- Half-price admission discount applicable only to guests staying in participating downtown Seattle hotels during the month of February.
- The offer is valid only during hotel stay dates.
- Guests must show Seattle Museum Guest Pass to receive the discount at participating museums.
- The offer may be applied to up to 4 guests staying in the hotel room.
- Admission subject to capacity.
- Not all museums are open every day. Please check individual museum websites for operating hours.
- Offer has no cash value and cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or offers.